[Pw_forum] The question about the .xml tag

Valentina Shvets valentinashvets58 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 15:21:33 CEST 2016

Dear Professor Gianozzi,

Thank you very much for explanations.

Let me ask you another question, as I have the problem with calculation of
the band structure for rhombohedral hematite: I received the results of
scf- and plotrho- calculations, but the calculation of plotband gives the
error “Error in routine card_kpoints(2): two occurrences”. I use the script
for scf calculation with the k-point “automatic”, and for the band
structure calculation, I apply the k-path from points of high-symmetry for
R-3C space group (the script is in attached file).

What means this error and how can I eliminate it?

Best regards,

Valentyna Shvets