[Pw_forum] interactive mm_dispersion routine

Aldo Ugolotti a.ugolotti at campus.unimib.it
Thu Apr 7 18:48:03 CEST 2016

Dear qe users,
I'm trying to modify mm_dispersion file to have it asking interactively for
some vdw coefficient AND radii. Hence I'm adding few lines to the file, in
particular a write and a read statement. I get two problems:
1) writing to stdout the string gets taken from output file by redirection,
but using stderr flow the compiler says that it's not defined;
2) I'm not able to correctly define an input device for reading the values:
I've tried "100", "*" and "stdin". In this cases compiling is not a
problem, but running the code gets always an error saying "unit -4
unexpected end of file".
How can I solve this?

Thanks in advance,

Aldo Ugolotti