[Pw_forum] benchmark results

Fabio Affinito f.affinito at cineca.it
Wed Apr 6 11:06:45 CEST 2016

Dear Ron,

some benchmarks results are available on Cineca website:
http://www.hpc.cineca.it/content/quantumespresso-benchmark

In addition, we are working in the framework of MaX Center of Excellence (http://www.max-center.eu) in order to build a wider repository of benchmarks, including also other material science codes.

Stay tuned :-)

Best regards,