[Pw_forum] Version 5.2.1 for the PP program

Holzwarth, Natalie natalie at wfu.edu
Mon Sep 28 14:30:58 CEST 2015

Dear Filippo,
      Thanks for your helpful comments.     We have openmpi version
1.6-intel and the compiler version is intel-2012-lp64.      Please let me
know if more details are needed.     I did edit the partialdos.f90 file to
remove the advance="NO". So far,  we have found the 5.2.1 version to
perform well otherwise.        Thanks, Natalie

N. A. W. Holzwarth                                       email:
natalie at wfu.edu
Department of Physics                                  web:
http://www.wfu.edu/~natalie
Wake Forest University                                 phone:
1-336-758-5510
Winston-Salem, NC 27109 USA                     office: Rm. 300 Olin
Physical Lab