[Pw_forum] Application of LDA+U in phonon calculations.

W2AGZ w2agz at w2agz.com
Fri Sep 25 03:52:38 CEST 2015

Hi Saswata,

WRT your question 2, I have posted on the forum for several years pointing out the lack of a tool to calculate e-p interaction in the context of LDA+U.  Such a tool is badly needed within QE and supporting response function packages such as Yambo.   I've been told the tool may be available in the ELK package, but have not had the opportunity to check this out yet.

-Paul Grant
W2AGZ Technologies.