[Pw_forum] Cut-off and 6 core

reyna mendez camacho reyna129b at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 11 18:07:10 CEST 2015

Hello, good day:
I have two questions.
1.-The specifications of the computer you recently installed QE, says:Processor: 6-Core Intel Xeon E5Cores number: 6
Mi question is: in the .out file says: Parallel version (MPI & OpenMP), running on      12 processor cores     Number of MPI processes:                 1     Threads/MPI process:                    12
I do not understand why recognizes 12 cores?, and is running on all cores or just one?
2.- The second question is: I change the ecutwfc=100.D0, ecutrho=400.D0, Run the .in file,

 Reyna Méndez Camacho.