[Pw_forum] norm conserving fully relativistic pseudopotentials needed

Peter Scherpelz pscherpelz at uchicago.edu
Sat Oct 31 15:51:35 CET 2015

Hi Rajdeep,

You might also look at an earlier message about using ONCV
pseudopotentials for this:
http://qe-forge.org/pipermail/pw_forum/2015-March/106344.html

Either way, make sure to test them carefully. My understanding is that
the NC pseudopotentials in pslibrary are not optimized and tested to the
degree the PAW and US pseudopotentials in that library are.

Best,
Peter