[Pw_forum] QE-GPU installation help

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 09:04:51 CET 2015

Rolly,

if there is no pw.x executable how can you be so sure that compilation ended successfully?

I think you need to start from step 0. Logout from the current termina/ssh session (so environment is clean), erase your current espresso directory, untar it again, re-run the configure without export anything more than the necessary parts to detect Intel compilers and MKL, run "make -j2 all", re-run ./check-pw.x.j

A good netiquette policy for the mailing-list: do not cut & paste long output files, attach them. I personally ignore _every_ email longer than 50 lines. Thanks.

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."