[Pw_forum] pp.x getting stuck, taking long time

Giovanni Cantele giovanni.cantele at spin.cnr.it
Mon Oct 26 11:24:03 CET 2015

I would say that not enough information is included in your message.

What do you mean with “running many of them”? Maybe including several pp.x
executions in a single submission file for a queuing system? In the case, it might be
that the problem is not with pp.x but with the system where you are running it, or else
that you are using too many cpus for the execution that requires just one (for example
several weeks ago it was reported a similar problem running average.x on many cpus, that
was simply solved by running it on just one cpu).

Giovanni