[Pw_forum] Charge accumulation and depletion

Jaret Qi jaretqi at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 24 10:29:17 CEST 2015

To make sure I understood you:-case one gives a charge density plot-case two gives a numerical charges difference, right?>>You may also use the external Bader post processing to estimate atomic charges, but it requires (to be reliable) PAW or NC pseudopotentials and hand-adjusted very dense FFT gridsI'm using Ultrasoft PP which means it won't work in my case?
best-jaretASU