[Pw_forum] regarding to calculate oxidation state

Mudit Dixit dixitmuditk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:32:57 CEST 2015

Dear RajKamal,
The easiest way to ascribe the oxidation state is looking at the magnetic
moments. The charges, for instance Bader charges, will almost always
different then the "oxidation states". Careful look at the magnetic
moments,  integrated DOS(upto Fermi level) and PDOS will give you the
correct answer.

You can write to me for more details.

Regards,
Dr. Mudit Dixit