[Pw_forum] i-v characteristics

Sridhar Sadasivam sridhu88 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 15:02:51 CET 2015

Yes, pwcond would be ideal for this. But is it possible to simulate
electron transport in doped graphene (or doped materials in general) using
pwcond? To include the dopant atoms explicitly, would require very large
unit cells I believe. Is there a better way to do it in pwcond?

Thanks,
Sridhar
Purdue University