[Pw_forum] Parallelization

Mofrad, Amir Mehdi (MU-Student) amzf5 at mail.missouri.edu
Fri Nov 6 06:10:18 CET 2015

Dear Jiqiang,

Thank you for your reply. The problem is that I have never done parallelization in quantum espresso before so I don't have an output file to look at either. I have read the documentations and they were ambiguous and vague and were not really helpful. I would appreciate it if you give me some instructions on how you do parallelization yourself, i.e the input file, output file, commands, and etc.

Best,

Amir M. Mofrad
University of Missouri