[Pw_forum] Problem in relaxing Si structure

reza vatan rezavatan64 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 23:42:12 CEST 2015

Dear users,

I have been trying to perform "calculation=relax" on Si bulk structure
generated by a super cell ( or unit cell) containing 8 atom repeating in a
simple cubic lattice (ibrav=1). I created this super cell, by cutting a
cell containing 8 atoms from perfect Si bulk structure obtained from
experimental and theoretical results. The problem is that my calculation
doesn't converge at all, although the structure seems to be relaxed. Is
there any one here knows where the problem is. I attached the input file
that I run.

Best,
Reza