[Pw_forum] DFT+U and starting_ns_eigenvalue(m,ispin,I)

Wajood A Diery wdiery at mit.edu
Thu Mar 26 14:44:55 CET 2015

Dear Matteo,
What exactly meant is if there is a way to control the occupation matrix like the one discuss in this article http://chemistry.tcd.ie/staff/people/gww/gw_new/research/methodology/, and here http://journals.aps.org/prb/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevB.79.235125, where you can set up or define the occupation matrix.
Best
Wajood