[Pw_forum] regarding Graphene nano ribbon

Surender Pratap suren1986dhalaria at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:46:00 CEST 2015

Dear all users

I am simulating GNR,with the help of matlab,and in results i am getting
self energies in complex forms,can any body tell me if some one has worked
in this area,why these broadening as well as self energy matrices are
coming in complex forms,or any one has simulated through Quantum Espresso
GNR,what kind of shape they have got for conductance ,LDOS .This is the
case of without magnetic field term or electric field term,and my hopping
terms are simply a number not in terms of vector potential.I am stuck off
at this point ,please let me know what else i can do?

regards

Surender Pratap
Research Scholar
Physics Department
BITS Pilani,Pilani Campus Rajsthan-333031(INDIA)...
Mob-7891949445

*Birla Institute of Technology & Science,* Pilani

Pilani 333031, Rajasthan, India