[Pw_forum] [QE-GPU] compilation error

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 11:34:13 CEST 2015

Dear Mohammed,

please next time use you institutional email address or, at least, do write from which institution you come from.

Try to use Intel MKL or ATLAS (that may require manual changes in the make.sys) or OpenBLAS (this may require as well manual changes in the make.sys). Once you are able to successfully run the configure and make using GNU + Intel MKL then enable GPU support.

HTH