[Pw_forum] regarding supercells in graphene nanoribbons

Surender Pratap suren1986dhalaria at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 05:16:48 CEST 2015

Thanks a lot sir,i have taken width of the ribbon is 4,but now in my
calculation it is becoming two times ,that means 8 sir,which i am not able
to understand sir,why it is happening like this sir.Please help me in this
matter sir.
regards

Surender Pratap
Research Scholar
Physics Department
BITS Pilani,Pilani Campus Rajsthan-333031(INDIA)...
Mob-7891949445

*Birla Institute of Technology & Science,* Pilani

Pilani 333031, Rajasthan, India