[Pw_forum] Pw_forum Digest, Vol 95, Issue 6

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 08:58:50 CEST 2015

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 8:49 AM, Amreen Bano <banoamreen.7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>    I am a new user, and i want to calculate the optical spectra using TDDFT.
> I have done SCF calculation at gamma but when i run the Lanczos.x file an
> error messege occured says:

as a new user, you should first pay a little attention to mailing list
etiquette. if you want to start a new discussion, please do *not*
reply to a previous e-mail but start a new e-mail and give it a
meaningful subject line. it is particularly rude to reply to a
digested e-mail in the way you did, since you are sending now the
*entire* digest to *everybody* again.

thanks for your understanding,
      axel.

--