[Pw_forum] charge analysis

Jure Varlec jure.varlec at ki.si
Tue Jul 28 16:15:47 CEST 2015

Trying Giussepe's advice on the system I am working on ATM, I could
only produce small differences between plot_num=0 and 17, and
negligible differences with increasing grid density. That would explain
why I haven't noticed any issues yet. However, it is clear that, should
I have to deal with a more problematic system, I would waste a lot of
time to realize there is a problem at all, and I would spend a lot of
foul language before finding a solution. So a big thank you to Axel,
Giuseppe and Tiana for your advice.

Best regards,
Jure