[Pw_forum] wf_collect and postprocessing

Manjusha Chugh chughmanjusha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:43:48 CEST 2015

Dear Prof. Paolo

I have figured out that pp.x can be run on different number of processors
than what have been used for scf and nscf calculations, but projwfc.x
cannot. If one has to use both of these post-processing tools, what he/she
should do? Should not use wf_collect option at all or is there any other
way ?

Thanks
Manjusha
PhD Student