[Pw_forum] ph.x output files in an electron-phonon interaction calculation

Fred Yang cyang2 at caltech.edu
Tue Jul 21 04:47:08 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am currently running ph.x to calculate quantities related to the
electron-phonon interaction in my system. I've noticed that many output
files are written. I know some of the files are important for later
calculations, such as the .dyn files, but I've noticed that there are also
many dvscf files, along with many .xml files. I was wondering if there are
some files I can afford to delete. I'm asking this because the ph.x
electron-phonon interaction calculation is taking up a huge amount of the
available device storage.

Thank you,
Fred Yang