[Pw_forum] Phonon of single layer MoS2

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Tue Jul 14 10:07:50 CEST 2015

Dear Jie Peng,

a public reply:

1) please use some amount of politeness in replying (e.g. Dear Nicola,
many thanks for your comments. I have tried them out, etc...)

2) you have had 3 people reply to your comments. The least you can do
is try to understand what you are doing, and report. The fact that
to you 6x6x6 or 3x3x1 sampling makes no difference means to all of
us zero understanding. My suggestion would be to change research field.

3) please sign with your affiliation.

				nicola