[Pw_forum] problem about restarting phonon calculation using different no. of processors

lung Fermin ferminlung at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 18:33:01 CEST 2015

Dear PW_scf community,

Currently I am running a phonon calculation on a cluster and the ph.x run
was interrupted. I want to restart the run, but using a different no. of
processor this time, by setting in the input file "recover=.true.".
However, the program complain about
from phq_readin : error #         1
     pw.x run with a different number of processors. Use wf_collect=.true.

I have already set in the scf input file that wf_collect=.true. when i do
the scf calculation. What shall I do? How to check whether the output from
scf has really been collected?

Thanks in advance.

Fermin