[Pw_forum] (no subject)

Bramha Pandey pandey.bramha at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 14:37:32 CEST 2015

Dear Suryakant,
Firstly, you should dig out some information and tutorials before going for
serious calculation.
All tutorials and information are given at official Q-E site.
As Prof. Paolo has given you hints, but information providing by you is not
much clear.
BUT i think it will be installed. and follow the following steps:
1) See whether executables files are generated in the bin directory in
espresso-5.2.0/ folder.
2) change the environment_variable file and try to run some examples
available in PW/examples( recommended for you ).

See and check...Once again, More reading (regarding issue) and exploring
(searching contents on Q-E forum or other resources), people become more
goal oriented and problem solver by self.

--
Regards
Dr. Bramha P Pandey