[Pw_forum] How to calculate Born effective charges ?

stefano de gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Tue Jul 7 16:53:38 CEST 2015

you can use the phonon code to calculate the Born effective charges.

A good place to look for the theory involved is
Phonons and related crystal properties from density-functional
perturbation theory
By: Baroni, S; de Gironcoli, S; Dal Corso, A; Giannozzi, P.
REVIEWS OF MODERN PHYSICS 73, 515-562 (2001)

stefano