[Pw_forum] Error in routine d_matrix_so

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 11:28:02 CEST 2015

FYI the latest version of QE is 5.2.0. See http://qe-forge.org/gf/project/q-e/frs/?action=FrsReleaseView&release_id=195

On Jul 3, 2015, at 11:06 AM, Rajdeep Banerjee <rajdeep.jzs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Prof. Paolo Giannozzi,
>                                          ok, I'll run it in espresso-5.1.1 and get back to you.
>

> Thanks and regards,
> --
> Rajdeep Banerjee
> PhD student
> JNCASR, Bangalore
> India

Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://fspiga.github.io ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."