[Pw_forum] Changing Kinetic Energy cut-off

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Mon Jul 6 09:58:40 CEST 2015

On Sunday, July 05, 2015 10:22:17 PM Elliot Menkah wrote:
> For instance if you used 60Ry to compute 'delta H' for reactants and you
> use 40Ry to compute 'delta H' for products.

Dear Elliott,
I do not understand too well what you mean. If you have a system that
converges at 40Ry but not at 60Ry this almost surely indicates that the
pseudopotential has a ghost state. I would recommend that you contact the
author of the pseudopotential giving him/her all the necessary information to
reproduce the problem.

kind regards

--
Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto