[Pw_forum] Magnetization

fadwa fad fadwa.me18 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:11:42 CEST 2015

Dear Giovanni
Thanks so much

I did the three different initial magnetizations corresponding to a non
magnetic, a ferromagnetic and antiferromagnetic state, I found for
ferromagnetic that :

total magnetization = 0.76 Bohr mag/cell

absolute magnetization = 0.85 Bohr mag/cell

But when I compared the energies I found : -87.25674493 Ry for
FM(highest energy),  -87.25674496  Ry for AFM and -87.25692574 Ry for
NM (lowest energy).

so How can I interpret this results? and my system is magnetic or not?

Thanks so much

Best Regards