[Pw_forum] cluster

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Sat Jan 10 11:05:09 CET 2015

On 10/01/15 10:30, raha khalili wrote:
>      This program is part of the open-source Quantum ESPRESSO suite
>      for quantum simulation of materials; please cite
>          "P. Giannozzi et al., J. Phys.:Condens. Matter 21 395502 (2009);
>           URL http://www.quantum-espresso.org",
>      in publications or presentations arising from this work. More
> details at
> http://www.quantum-espresso.org/quote
>
>      Serial version

Dear Raha,
you are using the serial version of the code, please compile the
parallel version in order to run it in parallel. If you are using the
pre-packed version of mpich that comes with some linux distributions you
have to install the development version of the package.

In any case, I *strongly* recommend that you seek the help of some local
linux expert (i.e. anybody with some exprience will do).

kind regards

--
Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto
IdR @ IMPMC -- CNRS & Université Paris 6