[Pw_forum] DFT+U error

Pallavi Bothra pallavi.bothra43 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 05:14:17 CET 2015

Dear all,
              One more information is that the attached input file is
running fine in the same system with 5.0.2 version but as you can see the
calculation is very insufficient and if I try to modify little bit
(improving the calculation), I end up with very similar *"collective error"*
.

Thanking you

Regards
Pallavi