[Pw_forum] amdlibm.h

Carlo Nervi carlo.nervi at unito.it
Tue Feb 24 10:35:19 CET 2015

Dear all,
I'd like to test the library amdlibm by including the file amdlibm.h for
testing and for (maybe) code speedup. This replace all the libm math
library with the opteron specific instructions. For example:
#undef cos
#define cos amd_cos

Where is the most appropriate place where to insert this include file that
should be read in principle by all the source code? The library to link
will be the amdlibm 3.1 I'm using also the acml 6.1.0.31
Thank you,
Carlo Nervi

Prof. Carlo Nervi carlo.nervi at unito.it  Tel:+39 0116707507/8
Fax: +39 0116707855      -      Dipartimento di Chimica, via
P. Giuria 7, 10125 Torino, Italy.    http://lem.ch.unito.it/