[Pw_forum] DOS calculation

xiaochuan Ge ustc.scgyer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 15:05:37 CET 2015

Dear Mulwa Winfred,

I see that the code try to read the "control" namelist. May I ask you which
executable did you use to do the dos calculation. The correct one should be
DOS.x, but it seems to me that you are using pw.x or something similar.

Dr. Xiaochuan Ge (Giovanni)
Center for Functional Nanomaterials
Brookhaven national laboratory