[Pw_forum] [Fwd: Discrepancy on plotband.x output]

Youssef aharbil at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:46:27 CET 2015

Dear Giovanni,

Thank you for your help, It's really tricky the fact that by default
band.x uses spin up bands, anyway it's clear for me now.

Now I encounter another problem related always to plotbands.x, in fact ,
the band structure plotted using gnuplot (see attached gnuplot.jpg)look
very strange while that the postscript output (see attached
postscript.jpg)  from plotband.x look normal. I don't think there is any
error in my calculation steps otherwise postscript file will look
strange too.

Someone has any idea about this issue?
Thanks in advance.

My plotband.x input:
up.bands
-20 10
up.xmgr
up.ps
10.1936
3 10.1936

--
Youssef Aharbil,
Laboratory of Physics and Chemistry of Materials