[Pw_forum] Phonon calculation using vdw-DF van der waals's correction

Florian Altvater altvater at berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 10 06:50:08 CET 2015

Dear Debnath,
as of last November no vdW corrections are implemented for DFPT phonon
calculations (ph.x) yet.
(http://qe-forge.org/pipermail/pw_forum/2014-November/105531.html)

You could revert to the FD scripts that are shipped with the 5.1
package. (Folder FD in PHonon)

Flo

PS: If this information is outdated, I would be delighted to hear
otherwise :)