[Pw_forum] installation.

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 17:10:46 CET 2015

Dear Jiban,

this mailing-list is _NOT_ meant to provide user support to people that have problems with their HPC system, problem to compile MPI libraries or math libraries. Here the problem is how you are using Quantum ESPRESSO, not Quantum ESPRESSO itself.

Please address this type of problems to the people working at the HPC centre where you intend to run, those people are paid to provide such a service.

Cheers,
Filippo