[Pw_forum] Crash on wf_collect in multi-pool spin-polarized calcs

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Wed Feb 4 21:46:49 CET 2015

It looks like yet another case of the usual mess with wavefunctions
a. kept in memory, b. stored to a memory buffer, c. written to file.
With one k-point per pool we are in case a. but apparently the code
thinks to be in case b. that falls back to case c.. Does this happen
also in the spin-unpolarized case with # of k-points = # of points?

Paolo