[Pw_forum] Access to High Performing Computing cluster resources

Ridwan Agbaoye agbaoyeridwan at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 12:22:04 CET 2015

Good day EverybodyI am a research student working on a monoclinc crystal structured organic compound , whose calculation cannot be done on minicomputer(Dell laptop computer 4gig RAM and Intel core i3), because of how large the system is and its very High computation time.Hence, the need for access on High Performing Computing cluster is necessary, I have tried registering with CHPC South Africa, but access was not allocated to me because i could not get South African Collaborator.I will appreciate support from individual and organization that could help me in getting access to HPC to enable me carry out my research with accuracy and less computation time.
Agbaoye Ridwan OlamideFederal University of Agricuture, AbeokutaNigeria.M.Sc. (in view)