[Pw_forum] XSpectra and US or PAW pseudos?

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Mon Aug 31 12:53:13 CEST 2015

On Monday, August 31, 2015 11:49:28 AM Adrian Hühn wrote:
> How do I correctly include a reference state to a pseudopotential from
> the PSlibrary?

At the beginning of the .UPF file you normally find a copy of the input used
to generate it, you can then regenerate the pseudo adding reference
information for GIPAW (ask further if you need help about this).

About PAW dataset not being compatible, I think they can be if you generate
them with the use_paw_as_gipaw=.true. keyword, but I leave the final word to
experts or to testing .

regards

--
Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto