[Pw_forum] Failed in tests and examples

Mostafa Youssef myoussef at mit.edu
Wed Aug 26 06:07:25 CEST 2015

Dear Fei

As the message indicates there is a problem in reading the norm conserving pseudopotential file. I think this may also be the reason why example01 did not work because it uses NC PP for Si.

Try the attached version of the H and O PP used in the H2O test. The attached worked for me. Or may be download a Si NCPP from Q.E website and try again example 1 (of course after modifying the name of the PP in the input file). Or even try example with Ultrasoft PP to see if it works at all with your compiled version of Q.E.

Also diff the attached with the ones you have to see what is the cause of the problem.

Mostafa
MIT