[Pw_forum] segmentation fault

Vishal Gupta vishal.gupta at iitrpr.ac.in
Fri Aug 14 19:20:19 CEST 2015

Sorry, I should've mentioned.
I asked them but they said there might be something wrong with the QE input
file. If that was the case, the file shouldn't have been running fine with
7 processors but it is. Could there really be something wrong with the
input file ?
Sorry if I am asking stupid doubts but I am little new at this.
Vishal Gupta
B.Tech. 3rd year Mechanical
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar
Rupnagar (140001), Punjab, India.