[Pw_forum] Problem to restart calculus in PWscf

Yenner Bentarcurt yenner.bentarcurt at ciens.ucv.ve
Fri Aug 14 01:55:50 CEST 2015

Dear Dario Rocca
Thank very much for to early response, I did not know of this change from  5.0 to 5.1 version. I
think in the case of an abnormal interruption must be restarted from the last geometry, if the
run is relax or vc-relax.

My greetings

Yenner
Student of PhD
Central University of Venezuela
Science Faculty, Department of Chemistry