[Pw_forum] Problem to restart calculus in PWscf

dario rocca roccad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 19:11:24 CEST 2015

Dear Yenner,
in order to restart a calculation has to end smoothly in the previous run
and write the restart files.
The prefix.wfc1 file that you see is probably created only at the moment of
the restart and is, of course, empty
You can find the solution to your problem here
http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wp-content/uploads/Doc/pw_user_guide/node19.html
Best,
Dario Rocca