[Pw_forum] requesting references for dielectric constant

Khalid Ibne Masood Khalid kimu206 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 11:24:47 CEST 2015

Dear Researchers,
I apologize that this might not be related to the code, but it would be
very kind of you to help me in this regard. I was wondering what is the
difference between the dielectric constant calculated from epsilon.x and
the dielectric constant calculated from ph.x ? Is it like that epsilon.x
calculates the dielectric constant due to electrons alone? I would also
appreciate if you could suggest some basic references regarding epsilon.x

Thank you.

Khalid
M.Sc student
BUET