[Pw_forum] similar to WAVECAR and CHGCAR in VASP

Amir   amir_ni21 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 21:29:56 CEST 2015

When we run a calculation in VASP, it makes WAVECAR and CHGCAR files that can be used as input file for further calculations, for example, if we want to increase the number of k points or increase the cut off energy. It is also very useful, especially, if you want to continue a relaxation without doing the first loop of self-consistent calculation since we already have the charge density for the initial structure. Is there such thing in QE?