[Pw_forum] version of QE

yelena yelena at ipb.ac.rs
Tue Apr 14 15:00:03 CEST 2015

Dear everyone,
I am searching for version of Quantum Espresso code with non-adiabatic
effects implementation for graphene-like materials. It was used in paper
from 2008 "Giant Nonadiabatic Effects in Layer Metals: Raman Spectra of
Intercalated Graphite Explained" A. Marco Saitta, Michele Lazzeri,
Matteo Calandra, and Francesco Mauri.
Is it possible for me to somehow obtain that version of QE? I have
similar problem I am working on and having this QE would be really
valuable to me.
I've contacted author of paper but he was not able to help me finding
it, so I'm hoping here someone might know more about it.
Best regards,
Jelena Pesic
PhD Student,
Institute of Physics Belgrade