[Pw_forum] About turbo_davidson.x

Raja Sen rs190 at snu.edu.in
Sun Apr 12 17:06:22 CEST 2015

Dear Quantum Espresso User,
First of all I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all who are
associated with this forum . I am  a Quantum Espresso user.Currently I am
doing some calculation based on turbo_davidson. I have a query regarding to
Quantum Espresso.
During my calculation I have used "Norm-conserving" pseudopotential. In
that case can I explain the intensity of absorption spectra in terms of
Thomas–Reiche–Kuhn sum rule? If this law is not valid in case non-local
potential,then may I know, to explain the intensity  which formula  can be
used.

With Regards

--

*Raja Sen*