[Pw_forum] Fwd: help needed on PP

Konrad Gruszka kgruszka at wip.pcz.pl
Wed Apr 8 08:32:52 CEST 2015

Hello Timothy,

The easiest way to use all of espresso-5.1.x/bin/ directory programs is
to add this directory to the PATH environmental variable. Then it is not
important from where you use it. The ld1.x executable is normally
located in espresso-5.1.x/atomic/src/ but it should work fine without
copying that file elsewhere due to link in bin directory.

If you encounter any problem with this you must provide more info:
version of QE and OS you are using and also full path to your QE main
folder.

Regards,
K. Gruszka
PhD. Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland

W dniu 08.04.2015 o 05:47, Timothy Uto pisze:
> Please i need help on how to locate ld1.x executing file because the one in my bin is short cut and when copied into my working directory it does it work. And also have problems with the running of it. Thanks
> Uto Timothy
> Phd candidate UI

dr inż. Konrad Gruszka
Politechnika Częstochowska