[Pw_forum] (no subject)

Osmair Vital Osmair osmairvital at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 19:00:05 CEST 2014

Dear Seitsonen,
Thank you so much for you suggestions. About the title, sorry, I forget.
Now the input work very well, it was missing a line in the ATOMIC_POSITIONS
crystal.
In addiction, I changed the pseudopotential to the Ti.pbe-mt_fhi.UPF.

Thanks,
Prof. Osmair V. Oliveira
Federal Institute of Espirito Santo, Vila Velha, Brazil