[Pw_forum] How to know from the output file that the GPU part is really running in QE-GPU

Karim Elgammal egkarim at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 17:13:20 CEST 2014

Dears;
I have now the latest QE-GPU version 14.06 installed with QE5.1
I run a simple scf calculation as a test by the following:

*export PHI_DGEMM_SPLIT=0.975*
*export PHI_ZGEMM_SPLIT=0.975*
*pw-gpu.x < G.scf.in <http://G.scf.in> > G.scf.out*

Is there any special variable to declare to be able to run on the GPU? as
in the output it specifies that "Program PWSCF v.5.1 starts........." with
nothing specified about "GPU".

Can you kindly send me example output file from the GPU enabled code as
well as example shell script for running the pw-gpu?

--
Thank you and Best Regards;
*Karim Elgammal*

*Sweden*